Jyske Bank Annual Report 2022
- Jyske Bank Annual Report 2022 [PDF]
- Corporate Announcement [PDF]
- Jyske Bank Presentation 2022 Q4 [PDF]
- Fact Book 2022 Q4
- Risk and Capital Management 2022 [PDF]
- Sustainability Report 2022 [PDF]
- Earnings per share rose by 31% to DKK 55.4 inclusive of one-offs of DKK 2 per share.
- Net interest income rose by 18% to DKK 5,856m.
- Net fee and commission income was up by 10% to DKK 2,529m.
- Core income increased by 5% to DKK 9,106m.
- Core expenses shed 1% to DKK 4,879m.
- Loan impairment charges amounted to an income of DKK 605m (2021: an income of DKK 218m).
- Management’s estimates in the balance of impairment charges and discounts DKK 1,777m (2021: DKK 1,770m).
- Core profit exclusive of value adjustments increased 55% to DKK 4,693m.
- Capital ratio at 19.5%, of which common equity tier 1 capital ratio of 15.2%.
- The acquisition of Svenska Handelsbanken’s activities in Denmark was completed on 1 December 2022.
- IT migration to Bankdata from BEC is expected to be implemented in November 2023.
- For 2023, Jyske Bank anticipates earnings per share in the range of DKK 60-70, equivalent to a net profit in the range of DKK 4.0bn-4.6bn.
- Based on the preliminary development in 2023, net interest income is expected to rise up to 50% relative to 2022.
- Depending on the development of the capital position, the Supervisory Board will endeavour to resume capital distribution to shareholders in the second half of 2023.
- Jyske Bank has bought back and cancelled 30.8 million shares at an average price of DKK 295 per share since the merger with BRFkredit in 2014.