How to open an account
Complete, sign and send the application form
Complete and sign the application form and return it (together with relevant documents if applicable) to the address stated at the top of the form. You must submit identification details confirming your identity and residential address. See the Instructions at the bottom of this page to find out which documents are acceptable for this purpose.
You must also always sign and return our general terms and conditions ”Dealing with Jyske Bank” provided with your signature.
Your new adviser will contact you
Once we have received your application form, we will find the right adviser, who will best be able to meet your wishes and needs and ensure the best possible results for you. You will then be contacted by your adviser.
- Personal account (minimum deposit EUR 150,000) [PDF]
- Guidance notes: opening a personal account [PDF]
- Company (minimum deposit EUR 150,000) [PDF]
- Individual details [PDF]
- Trust [PDF]
- Foundation (minimum deposit EUR 150.000)
- Transfer [PDF]
- Power of attorney [PDF]
- Certificate of residence and tax liability [PDF]