Do you need help to get started with Jyske Netbank? Don’t despair. Help is close at hand.
- On this page you find quick guides that will guide you through important functions.
- And if you have other questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Hotline – they are ready to help you.
In order to log on to Jyske Netbank, you must use NemID.
In order to follow the steps in this guide, you need the following:
- Your NemID code card
- Your NemID number. You can find this in the welcoming letter that came with the code card.
- Your temporary password, which you have received in a separate envelope.
What to do – step by step
- Go to www.jyskebank.com
Click NETBANK LOGIN in the top right-hand corner and select Copenhagen – English.
If you use www.jbpb.dk, you can also click JBPB Netbank.
- Enter your NemID number in the User ID field, and your temporary password in the Password field.
Note: Your NemID number consists of nine digits. You can enter it either with or without hyphens.
When you have filled out both fields, click Log on.
- You will now be asked to define your own permanent password.
As standard, you will be asked to create a 4-digit password.
If you would like to create a password consisting of letters and numbers, click the text that says Change to a password with letter and numbers.
You will then be able to enter a password consisting of letters and numbers.
When you have chosen your preferred password type, enter the desired password in both fields and click Next.
- You will now be given the opportunity to create a self-chosen user id.
You can always use your 9-digit NemID number as your user id.
If you would like to also be able to use something self-chosen, check the box that says Self-chosen user ID (optional) and enter the desired user id in the adjacent field.
Note: The self-chosen user ID has to be unique to the NemID system. As a result, another NemID user may already have chosen the same user id, as you are trying to create.
When you have chosen whether to create a self-chosen user id or not, click Next.
- You will now be asked to enter a specific code from the NemID code card.
Enter the 6-digit number from the code card that corresponds to the 4-digit number on the screen and click Next.
- Your NemID is now active and ready to use. Click OK.
- Before you can proceed in to the netbank, you have to accept the terms and conditions.
You can read the entirety of the terms by scrolling through the text in the box below.
When you have read the terms and you are willing to accept them, enter your newly created password in the password box and click Accept.
- You now have full access to your netbank.
From now on, when you want to log in, you have to use your NemID number (or self-chosen user id) along with your self-chosen password.
- Base currency [PDF]
- Summary of investments [PDF]
- Netboks and correspondence [PDF]
- International payment [PDF]
- To receive or not to receive hardcopy of documents [PDF]
- Buy Securities [PDF]
- Sell Securities [PDF]