Online meeting with Jyske Bank
The online meeting offers you an additional possibility of meeting with your account manager - you meet on the internet instead of having a meeting at the branch. This means that you can get advice while you are comfortably in your home or maybe in a totally different place.
What to do
- You will receive an invitation to the meeting by email from your account manager.
- Please check that your microphone and webcam are turned on - and that you are online.
- Click the link in the email. The first time you must install a small program - the installation will last for less than a minute.
- Enter your name and click Join the meeting.
- You will see your account manager on the screen, and the meeting can begin.
We recommend that you use your PC or Mac. You can also use an iPad, but then you will not have the full range of functions available.
Lync or Skype for Business already installed?
If you already have Lync or Skype for Business on your computer, you do not need to install an extra program (see 3 above), but just click on 'Join meeting' in the email and you are ready.
If you have technical problems, please do not hesitate to call our Hot Line, which will be happy to assist you.
Phone +45 89 89 28 00.
Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. CET to 9 p.m CET.
The meeting will take place via a secure connection, and therefore your conversation will be private and confidential - just as if you conducted the meeting at the branch.